SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Is your vision to help the world run better and improve people’s lives? Do you dream of making impact in technology world, help every customer become a best-run business, help them wave through digital revolution and thrive in “API Economy”? If yes, we are in the right place! API is digital building block for enterprises. SAP Cloud Platform API Management enables to secure, analyze and scale APIs in a multi-cloud environment. It provides required visibility & control to consume and monetize API with real-time analytics and reporting. We are looking for enthusiastic developers and innovators who are passionate about technology, fascinated by its unlimited possibilities and can join us in our journey to help every customer to become a best-run business.
Technologies we work on
- Programming Languages: Golang, Java, Java Script, Node JS, Angular, React
- Cloud Infrastructure: Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, AWS, Azure, Alicloud and Google Cloud Platform
- Machine Learning: Python, TensorFlow/PyTorch and Sci-kit
- Analytics and Bigdata: SAP HANA, Elasticsearch/ELK, Grafana
- Database: Postgres, Sybase, Cassandra and SAP HANA
- DevOps Technology: Terraform, Ansible, Dynatrace, Concourse
Expectations from you
- University Degree (B.E/B.Tech, M.Tech, M.E) in Computer Science or related engineering subject with 1-3 years of work experience in the aforementioned technology stack.
- Analyze, design and develop the cloud native services for API Platform, part of SAP Integration Suite.
- Learn new technologies and work efficiently in scrum/agile development team.
- Collaborate effectively with a team of enthusiastic developers and stakeholders to deliver the cloud solutions for enabling digital transformation.
- Demonstrate curiosity and innovation to enabling future solutions in this space
- Contribution to open source community, publishing technical papers and filling patents will be an advantage